Valentine’s Day Ideas
- Has your sweetheart been complaining about their bike not working properly? Surprise them with getting their bike repaired.
- If you really like your date, get married at Braindead Brewing. Ride your bikes in case you change your mind and need to make a quick getaway. https://www.facebook.com/events/332101273939540/
- Gravel ride on the Trinity Levees. Head back towards downtown to see the sunset over the Dallas skyline.
- Brewery tour by bicycle. https://www.localhubbc.com/2016/03/07/dallas-brewery-tour-by-bicycle/
- Start the date at the Emporium Pie in Deep Ellum then ride to the Emporium Pie in Bishop Arts. You’ll burn enough calories to eat at least 2 pieces of pie each.
- Pick up food and drinks then head out to White Rock Lake for a picnic by the water.
- Don’t have bikes? Rent ours for $12/hour or $40/day! We rent nice Felt hybrids that come with a helmet, lock, flat repair kit, and a handlebar bag. See any of the other suggestions on what to do once you have the bikes.